Monday, October 31, 2011

toyota vios user opinion


exterior and interior design are subjective, so I did not include it in the review above. But in terms of exterior, I feel Vios is a 'hatchback tails "that looks the most OK, compared to his rival at the time the City (which are Jazz GD3 tails), Neo Baleno (SX4 tails), or the latest Mazda2 tails, I feel a Vios is the most proportionate. But again this is subjective. The instrument panel in the middle it seems odd at first, but after a long time get used to it.



From personal experience, performance on the lap down very well so it is very easy to break through traffic in the city, let alone compact dimensions so it is quite nimble enough to maneuver in the city. For use outside the city, is actually his strength was quite adequate, just maybe not sespektakuler that rivals high-RPM's character, let alone handlingnya also not good for a bit giddy at the corner. But to use this car cruising comfortably and to overtake also not a problem. Possible weaknesses in the performance of a new round it looks when it is completely pitted.



What I least like is the interior quality and assembly. Currently, the interior was sounded everywhere. Authorized repair shop had already surrendered to fix these sounds. Sometimes it seemed to ride the wheelie bin. In addition, the aftersales service though arguably at the forefront, but I myself do not feel that way too. Parts have to wait most of Jakarta (my location in Surabaya), and usually wait it takes 1-2 weeks. When I complained to the service advisornya, he says it's because the car population is not as much as the Avanza and Innova, because it's rare stock of spareparts. In addition, I also feel the service is less standardized. Not all have the SA-responsive Auto2000, my personal experience there is one SA in one branch Auto2000 very responsive and seem not underestimate my complaints.




The problem I think is quite strange is ngelitik machine. Since buying this car from new, never put a drop of my premium into the gas tank. Always filled Pertamax / Pertamax Plus, and since there is Shell in Surabaya, I always fill in the Shell Super / Shell Super Extra. Strangely, last year (in 2009, the car is 2 years old), when the car accelerates ngelitik. After complaining to the authorized repair shop, it is advisable to make carbon clean, and after that the car back to health. Now (not yet up to a year), the problem ngelitik it back again. And once again, has never been a drop in premium did I fill the gas tank. I have not had time to complain again to the authorized repair shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More